Why Should You Be Part Of Golf Clubs In UK?
As a citizen of UK you should be joining your local golf club. There are many reasons behind this recommendation and to explain you in detail we will be dividing this article into two separate parts. The first part will tell you about some of the benefits which you can get by playing golf and in the second part we will be explaining you the reasons why you should be joining the local golf club of yours in UK.
Benefits of Golf:
Some benefits associated with playing golf are as follows
- The structure of a Golf course is such that you are playing in a natural environment. Playing in such an environment is beneficial for both the body and mind. There are many researches which tell us that exposing yourself to green areas will make your body relaxed and will reduce your stress level as well.
- Playing golf will help you in socializing and it’s a great medium through which you can stay in touch with your friends and other people in your social circle. Golf also helps you in meeting new people and making relationships with them. The importance of these relationships can be judged from the fact that studies show us that many business deals get cut at golf clubs.
- While playing golf you naturally cover 30-200 acres which is quite a distance and requires a lot of walking as well. Such long walks are healthy for your mind and body. In a single game of golf you can burn at least 1000 calories.
- Your heart needs some exercise as well and playing golf is the best medium for it. Playing golf can increases your heart rate which ultimately results in increasing your blood flow.
Why to join the club?
Some reasons why you should join your local golf club in UK are as follows
- Joining the golf club will result in unlimited access for you in a quality golf course.
- Since you are a permanent member of a golf club hence you have a fair idea what is the suitable time for playing golf there. The local golf club will give you an opportunity to play golf at less crowded times.
- It helps you in strengthening your relationships for example you can invite your manager or boss to play golf at your club. Such invitations will help you in developing better and sound relationships
- Being a member of a golf club in UK will help you in tournament participation. A healthy competition is always a good opportunity to show your skills to every one
- You can get some nice discounts as well as a member of a golf club.
- Joining the golf club will also serve as a way to achieve all the health benefits mentioned in the first part of the article.
You can find many golf clubs in UK and if you have not become a member yet then do so as quickly as possible!
If you haven’t had a chance to read all the posts I’ve written, you’re in luck – here’s a quick overview of what I’ve covered. Naturally any place that’s about a century old (in some cases more) would have a lot of rich history and equally interesting stories to tell.